Next Group Class dates: Sunday 29th September 2019 10am-1.45pm at Fife Chiropractic Clinic Glenrothes
A one-off birth preparation session for the expectant mother and birth partner designed to prepare you physically, mentally and emotionally for labour. With a little theory and plenty of opportunity to practice yoga tools and techniques for all stages of labour; you learn to facilitate your body doing what it is designed to do. Increase confidence and trust in your body to birth your baby well. Create your own personalised Birth Plan.
In this session we cover labour from the first contractions to the first hold of your baby…
Included in this session:-
- How Birth Works!
- Learn how this information guides the Birth Partner to support the process physically and emotionally
- Birth Choices and Birth Preferences
- How to deal with the unexpected
- Optimal Foetal Positioning and maternal posture in late pregnancy
- Breath and movement techniques for pain management
- Birthing positions
- Visualisation & relaxation techniques to keep relaxed and calm during labour
- Handouts for practice revision
This session lasts approx. 3.5 hours. Private sessions can be in the comfort of your own home or in my teaching space in Falkland Estate.
Cost: Group Class £48 per couple, Private Sessions £90 per couple. Booking: Contact Maggie at email@example.com
Tel: 078603 60387